Perforated stainless steel Gastro Bins
Perforated stainless steel gastronorm trays are indispensable utensils for any professional kitchen. They enable food to be stored, cooked, drained and served conveniently and efficiently.
- Storing: Gastronorm trays are the ideal way to store products over a long period while maintaining their freshness and quality.
- Cooking: Perforated gastro trays can withstand very high temperatures, making them ideal for steam cooking, for example.
- Draining: These perforated stainless steel trays are ideal for draining food after cooking or cutting. What's more, they allow better ventilation around the food.
- Serving: Food can be served directly from these containers, which makes fast-food and catering operations much easier.
- Freezing: They can also be used to freeze food quickly at low temperatures.
- Transport: Perforated gastro trays can also be used for transporting food while allowing it to breathe.
Finally, they can be stacked and stored quickly, and are easy to clean.
They come in a range of sizes and capacities, so you're sure to find the perforated gastro-tray best suited to your needs. Their dimensions correspond to standardized "GN" sizes. In particular, you'll find the following sizes: GN 1/1, GN 1/2, GN 1/3, GN 2/3 and GN 2/1.
Stainless steel is the ideal material for perforated gastro-bins, offering great flexibility of use thanks to its resistance to hot and cold temperatures, and its quality and durability.